Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gearing up for the Capitol

Umm...is Washington, DC "capital" or "capitol"?  Too much Real Housewives and not enough CSPAN for me, I suppose.

EIGHT days until we roll out of Boston for good.  Time to stop living in denial and start getting excited for DC.  To make myself feel better, I started practicing using the letter "R" more and surfed around Etsy to find the cutest DC-related things I could.  It's important when you're a Move-a-lot to psych yourself up for your new town.

Enjoy!
Goodbye Boston "T", hello DC Metro!  $49.99 from qacreate on Etsy


I love vintage maps and posters! $30.00 from Imagerich on Etsy.

Does this scream "tourist!" $32.00 from VintageHotCake on Etsy.

Mmmm...cherry blossoms.  $5.50 from LippincotSoapCo. on Etsy

Are these metro stops?  So many new places to learn!  $119.00 from WestEggStudio on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment