|Where we are now|
What we've done:
- Dismantled the heavy old dark wood table and used a small kitchen table instead.
- Painted that small kitchen table's top white. The table is smaller than we want for a real dining room table, but until we can agree on something, this will have to do!
Left to do:
- Buy a rug
- Work on gallery wall (in the process now)
- Buy curtains/blinds
- Remove stupid shelves that came with the place or find something to put on them
- Put up our wine-racks (you know, the silver ones that EVERYONE has from IKEA)
- Find new cushions for the matching chairs
Remove rest of junk (why is there a plunger and a stroller both in the dining room??)
- Thanks to my awesome hubby who removed all of the junk as part of my anniversary present!
- Decide if this is going to be a neutral room or a colorful room.
Coming soon: a look at more of the rooms of our current house as it is now (this will be a little scary)