Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hey, that's my house!

Yep, there it is!  And you can see it yourself on HOTPADS where it is currently up for rent.

There is something eerie about seeing a house that you re modeled, brought home your first child, bought for the first time, had holidays in, threw parties in, etc up for grabs on the internet with all the other houses.  No pictures could possibly reflect the pain that went into painting over wallpaper and the refreshing sense of pride I got every time I looked at the completed dining room.  You wouldn't know that my husband spent most of December tearing up and putting back in the bathroom floor while I desperately tried to make an old bathroom look as modern as possible.  No one can tell that I bought 47 different kitchen knobs in an effort to de-flower a kitchen that was covered in flowers.  Or how peaceful I was waking up knowing that I could walk to the ocean with my dog and be there in less than 10 minutes.  Or how safe I felt knowing the old couple across the street was keeping a protective watch on everything.

Anyway, I can't write more, or I'll cry on my keyboard.  I just hope we get some great people living there!

No comments:

Post a Comment